This device is an automatic Ziehl-Neelsen staining device used to produce specimens for subsequent mycobacterial microscopic testing from a variety of test materials placed on slides. This version has an in-built heating system so that it can automatically perform Ziehl-Neelsen hot staining. The Borealys is therefore safer, more accurate and faster than the manual staining method.
- Stains 1 to 10 slides according to actual requirements. Avoid reagent waste!
- The slides lie in a horizontal position, and are covered in turn by the relevant stain solution. Take action against cross-contamination!
- Free choice of incubation time and stain solutions. Adjust stains to your requirements!
- The device automatically conducts the programmed staining process, and dried slides can be read off immediately. Save precious time!
- Uniform staining, along with automatic checking and warning if the reagent level is low. Reliability thanks to automation and warning system!
- Automatic and manual rinsing, waste fluid is collected. Low-maintenance!
- Also available as a combination device for two different stain types. Takes up less space than two devices!
- Closed, secure system with carbon filters. Protect yourself and your employees against harmful substances!
- Sensitive staining method for mycobacteria. Use hot staining to get exactly the results you need!
System components: 1x device, 1x reagent container, 1x waste canister, 1x water canister
Device dimensions: 480 x 445 x 265mm or 480 x 445 x 565mm with open lid, 20kg