The ADAMS™ A1c HA-8180 T uses HPLC measurement technology to analyse HbA1c (stabile HbA1c, S-A1c), HbA2, HbF with clear separation of the HbS, HbC, HbD, HbE, HbH, Hb Barts haemoglobins and detect further haemoglobin variants.
- FAST – fast analysis (first report ≤ 5.4 minutes, from 2nd report only 3.5 minutes/test)
- SIMPLE – only 3 eluents + haemolysis buffer (pre-filter is integrated into the column)
- EXCELLENT PRECISION - HbA1c and HbA2 have a variation coefficient of <1%
- MEQNET LINK SOFTWARE with chromatogram library
- No column-bound reagents – the reagents can be changed at any time independently from the batch allocation.
- All common test tubes can be used in a mixed rack
- Fully automated operation
- Cap piercing – pipetted from a closed primary test tube
- Results reported in IFCC (mmol/mol) and NGSP (%) units Continual analysis of up to 100 samples possible (load capacity)
- Less maintenance required – no change of the pre-filter in the column