The CELLSCHECK automaton is the ﬁrst platform for detection and identiﬁcation Plasmodium species in human blood by the thick drop method.
Based on a unique digital processing technology combined with a patented sample preparation technique, the CELLSCHECK platform enables the identiﬁcation of Malaria in a reliable, fast, inexpensive and fully automated way.
Effective treatment of emergencies
- Identiﬁcation, parasitaemia, gametocytes and platelets provided
- Continuous sample loading (25 tests/h)
- Results of each 5 patients in 20 min
- Sensitivity 99.9% / Speciﬁcity 99.3%
- Species: P. falciparum, P. vivax, P. ovale, P. malariae,...
Simple and easy-to-exploit technique
- Ready-to-use reagents and rapid user training
- Automatic interpretation of the results
- Archiving and traceability